3M™ Purification Inc. Water Filtration Products Model BEV195 single cartridge water filtration system helps to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your beverages at flow rates up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm). BEV195 combines sediment reduction from higher turbidity water with chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 54,000 gallons (204,412 liters).
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- System includes a pressure gauge and inlet shut-off valve for simple installation and operation.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 1/2” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- System includes a head assembly with pressure gauge, inlet water shut-off valve assembly, mounting bracket and a single cartridge filter.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 1/2” FNPT.
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate a bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- System materials are NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
- 3M Water Filtration Products BEV195 Specification
- 3M Water Filtration Products BEV195 Installation Manual