3M Purification Inc. Water Filtration Products High Flow Series dual manifold High Flow Series ICE260-S water filtration system helps provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice machines and coffee brewers by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates up to 6.68 gpm (25.3 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale. High Flow Series ICE260-S combines two High Flow Series HF60-S cartridges with a High Flow Series 2XX twin manifold to give chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 70,000 gallons (264,978 liters).
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF60-S replacement cartridge.)
- Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF60-S replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF60-S replacement cartridge).
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up as tested by CUNO.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/4” NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Auxiliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure
- System includes a two cartridge manifold with built-in pressure gauge, inlet water shutoff valve, outlet check valve, mounting brackets and two cartridge filters.
- Auxilliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended service flow rate is up to 6.68 gpm (25.3 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate a bacteriostatic carbon block filtration medium (HF60-S replacement cartridge) and scale inhibitor.
- System materials are NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.